Infineon Technologies IT-Services
Infineon Technologies IT-Services GmbH is a fully-owned subsidiary company of Infineon Technologies Austria AG located in Klagenfurt / Austria.
Infineon Technologies IT-Services GmbH is a global Center of competence delivering and developing IT services and solutions for approximately 36.500 IFX employees at more than 80 IFX sites on three continents (Asia Pacific, Europe and North America). Currently Infineon Technologies IT-Services GmbH employs 265 permanent staff and approximately 48 contractors from 19 different nations.
Infineon Technologies IT-Services GmbH
Infineon is one of the three leading European semiconductor companies in Europe.
FI (Factory Integration) is part of IFKL and responsible for the whole SW lifecycle (incl. Operation) for some major Front End systems,
- Support IFX requirements engineering
- Implementation of new features in the existing FI – landscape
- Integration of possible new SW products / Interface definition
- IFAT will act as overall project coordinator and project manager in the iDev40 project
- IFAT is task leader in different WPs and WP leader of WP5 and WP6
- IFAT will contribute with the scientific advancements reached during the projects (EPPL, eRamp, PowerBase, Productive40 and SemI40) especially in the terms of Industry 4.0
- IFAT provides a Fab for industrial demonstration in production environment for iDev40.