TTTech is a global leader in the field of robust networking and safety controls. The company provides innovative solutions for the automotive, aerospace, space, manufacturing and off-highway market.
TTTech is a global leader in the field of robust networking and safety controls. TTTech solutions improve the safety and reliability of electronic systems in the industrial and transportation sectors, with a portfolio of products that are helping to make the Industrial Internet of Things and autonomous driving a reality.
Thanks to the proven platform-based architecture, TTTech products enable simple system integration with shorter time-to-market and significant cost reductions for customers. Beyond this, TTTech solutions support highly scalable and modular open real-time architectures based on Deterministic Ethernet, including IEEE TSN standards and the established SAE Time-Triggered Ethernet standard.
TTTech Computertechnik AG
Schoenbrunner Straße 7
TTTech aims for making the Industrial Internet of Things and automated vehicles a reality by leveraging the company’s cross-industry safety experience gained within two decades.
Our role with respect to the WP are:
- Design of a concept for real-time safe and secure communication between distributed actors for smart and collaborative production (equipment, human operators, etc.).
- Development of an architecture and implementation of the concept providing HW components and network configuration SW for real-time deterministic control of production systems.
- Verification and validation of the developed fog node HW and configuration SW based on the requirements to distributed production systems.
- Integration and support of fog node technology and deterministic communication inside distributed manufacturing applications.
- Dissemination and exploitation of the fog node architecture and deterministic communication developments and results.
TTTech will actively participate in the work packages WP2, WP5 and WP6. Within WP2, TTTech will develop concepts and architecture for (real-time) data communication. The fog node hardware component and configuration software will be developed and implemented, and finally made available for validation within the iDev40 project. Besides of concept implementation for deterministic data communication, TTTech will participate in the use case “Virtual production with autonomous mobile industrial robots and interaction and training of operators” in WP5 bringing in their expertise in distributed deterministic communication and supporting the usage of the fog node in a demonstrator. Additionally, in WP6 TTTech will contribute to the project dissemination activities by spreading of the project achievements in industrial consortia (AVnu Alliance, OpenFog Consortium, etc.) to increase the awareness of iDev40.